Honda CB750 Sandcast

Please help find Trevor

Wayne · 9 · 2632

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Dear Members
I hope you don't mind this post. Our membership is global and this family needs every prayer and tip they can get. The mans father is a good friend of my Wife from here in Trenton so this hits close to home. Please share this message by any means you can..... Wayne

From his Dad:

Todd Hickerson

Just in case anyone missed this post or was having trouble sharing I am reposting this.Our son Trevor Joseph Douglas Hickerson last contacted his Mom and I on July 6th/13 from the outbacks in Australia and we haven't heard from him since. He has been back packing across Asia and Australia for the past 15 months. He has kept in contact with us up until 3 months ago. We assumed he was somewhere with no service but now fear he is "missing"he was in Perth Australia and then went to work in the Outbacks on a potato farm as he has a one year working visa. He opened up a bank account over there for his pay to go into.He texted us on July 6th and said he was hitch hiking to Sydney airport and flying into India.He said he would keep in contact but haven't heard from him. He is 24 years old born May 8th/89. He is 5'10" tall and has brown eyes long brown hair. He wears a Toronto Blue Jays hat. He has an eagle tattoo on his right shoulder and a Led Zeppelin 4 logo on his left leg calf. If you could share this so we can find our his whereabouts and well being it would be greatly appreciated. Here is a couple of photos of him over there in the last 8 months.

You can find a Facebook Group Here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-find-Trevor-Hickerson/1379230948966088
[size=

Joe K

• View Profile
I sure hope Trevor is located, soon.  I can't imagine what his family must be going through right now.  My thoughts and prayers go out to them and Trevor.

Thank you for sharing this, Wayne.

Joe K.

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thank you Joe. The internet has made the world a small place. It's everyone's hope that someone has seen, or knows something.

[size=

mickey

• View Profile
Please keep us posted if he contact you or if you receive any information

Trevor will be on my prayers

God bless you all

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thank you Mickey. Let's keep this post and poster circulated. There's hope.
[size=

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The focus seems to be on the area's of Australia below at this time. If you belong to groups, clubs, buy and sells...anything, please circulate Trevor's poster. There was also a segment done on a TV show over there....Today Tonight. Thank you.

Attention to those living in Australia especially the Mildura and Wentworth area's. Can we please keep an eye open for him in these area's farm's etc.
[size=

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thank you to all who read and passed this plea for hep on! The family now has peace of mind that their son is alive and well!! :)

Trevor Hickerson has been found alive and well.

A member of the New South Wales Police Force told The Intelligencer that Hickerson has been located.

The officer said the police were notified of Hickerson's whereabouts by his employer.

He was located in the Wentworth area. Wentworth is located 10 hours west of Sydney, Australia.

The family of the 24-year-old Trenton man said he last contacted his parents via text on July 6.
[size=

tomcourtney

• View Profile
I am glad to hear this too I have a 24 year old traveling the world and I can imagine the stress of not knowing tc
I sold my first Sandcast and regretted it till I bought it back 6958/7149, its taken a few years to get a couple more 6946/7169, and 6970/E6956