Honda CB750 Sandcast

False Representation

kp · 4 · 1262

CBman

• View Profile
He writes these were restored, not new one ! So he is just doing like Cb750faces-Lecram is doing. I think that nowadays he are many SOC members, that just only want to lear how to do exact replica parts for sandy, to earn some money. This is their only goal. Very sad, and also bad for these bikes.

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yes he does refer to restored but the "item condition" section states brand new This seller is well known for his deceptive listings He often sells parts as genuine Honda when they are not and I can state this from first hand experience. Buyers beware and if it's restored instruments one wants then better to buy from Lecram.
Yabba Dabba KP

UK Pete

• View Profile
Yes he is not a good seller, i bought some items from him ,they were described as new honda and pictured sealed in honda bags with with tags, when i got them they were clearly seconds and not in the bags , i done the decent thing and contacted him several times over a couple of weeks, there was no reply, so i left bad feedback, he imedietely replied saying i was out of order and everyone was entitled to go on holiday thats why he never replied, but a bit of detective work confirmed hae was still trading and responding to other people in that time period, he is a dishonest trader so be warned
pete