Honda CB750 Sandcast

Kia Ora (a Maori greeting) from Christchurch, New Zealand

toycollector10

• View Profile
I've been lurking around for a number of years so thought it was time I joined. I own a November 1969 diecast K0 with engine late 11,000's and frame early 12,000's. As these bikes are extremely rare in New Zealand I had to import one off eBay out of San Francisco. I use it on the odd track day and also regularly on a monthly basis. Also, the group of riders I'm with do an annual three day group tour which I go on. I damaged the bike on the last tour so I'm going to do a comprehensive cosmetic restoration using mostly Yamiya parts. I've started here:

http://forums.sohc4.net/index.php?topic=137661.0

I'll post up some pictures of the freshen-up as I go. It won't be totally correct and as stated there will be reproduction parts but I'm not making excuses, she's ridden often. To be honest I don't have the cash for a sandcast, or rather I would have, if my motoring interests weren't spread so thick. I have another bike (1973 Kawasaki Z1) and a 1971 Datsun 240Z sucking up cash.

I probably won't have a lot to add to the forum but I'm very grateful that there is such a wealth of knowledge here for me. I have spent and will spend lots more hours looking through the posts and website so that I can at least do the best I can for my old Honda.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 02:19:29 am by toycollector10 »

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Welcome Toy. You certainly won't see the same robust posts here that we see from the UK Z site  ;D Enjoy the site
KP
Yabba Dabba KP

DW69K0

• View Profile
Welcome! The experts on this site have tons of information to share with anyone who ask. Nice racing pic!
Best,
DW