Honda CB750 Sandcast

need front brake caliper

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
Does anyone have a spare front brake caliper they'd sell, any year is fine, K1-K6.  

I'm helping a 14 year old friend build a K3 out of pieces i've had  lying about the past 10 years.  We have an excellent engine. 

Also need a set of forks and headlight ears, any year is fine, as long as parts (especially steel legs) can be used as is, with just cleaning and rebuild work. 

I have caliper brackets to fit forks for either era, K1-2 or K3-6.   

My friend's name is Dru Hogle.  He's on a budget. 

Ebay sellers want crazy money for calipers.  I can't believe the insane prices.

CBman

• View Profile
Steve, are you preparing new sandcast generation.......?

4pots1969

• View Profile
Hello Steve,
Can you post a photo of the part which you look for?
Gerard

honda mec

• View Profile
Hi Steve,

Just listed part of my remaining cb750 stock so I have all the parts that you need.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/mpo/4715859702.html

Complete forks from either a K1-2 with very nice lowers but usual rust on tubes above lower triple bracket. (Complete with sticker from Long Beach Naval Air Station, they must have been out of use for awhile) Surface rust on inner part of ears but chrome near excellent. Caliper from K1-2 nice but will need new seal and possibly piston, not sure. Includes lower hose. Sounds like it's going to a good cause, how about $50 plus shipping?

Hope it helps,
Brian

805 501 2740

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
Hi Steve,

Just listed part of my remaining cb750 stock so I have all the parts that you need.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/mpo/4715859702.html

Complete forks from either a K1-2 with very nice lowers but usual rust on tubes above lower triple bracket. (Complete with sticker from Long Beach Naval Air Station, they must have been out of use for awhile) Surface rust on inner part of ears but chrome near excellent. Caliper from K1-2 nice but will need new seal and possibly piston, not sure. Includes lower hose. Sounds like it's going to a good cause, how about $50 plus shipping?

Hope it helps,
Brian

805 501 2740

Wow Brian.  Of course!  Sounds great !  Dru will be thrilled !  I certainly would like to buy the forks, headlight ears, caliper.  And, if gaitors are good, i'd like to buy those too.  By any chance, do you have the clip that holds lower brake hose to fork?  Let me know your price including postage.  I'll call you this evening when i get home from work.  Steve

I will post from time to time progress on his project !

honda mec

• View Profile
Pictures would be wonderful. I know young Dru will think it's the nicest bike that ever graced these pages!