Honda CB750 Sandcast

Honda Japan CB750 Wallpapers

vnz00 · 6 · 4331

vnz00

• View Profile
Hi Folks, a friend of mine from the GB500 forum posted the Honda Japan wallpaper page - basically nice hi-res pics of the CB750 appear on here (as well as heaps of other nice honda bikes ;-) ). Hope you enjoy.....
http://www.honda.co.jp/motorcycle-graffiti/wallpaper/index.html

Someone might like to add this link in the links section if it is worthy.

Steven.

Joe K

• View Profile
They really have nice photo's of the 750. Thank you for sharing.

tomcourtney

• View Profile
Steve, Thanks for posting the link those pics are Awesome.. Does anybody have any Dealer posters form then, I have a 1969 Dealer Calender with a full page pic of a Bluegreen CB750 with the indian girl and a 1970 callander with a Green K1, and a Very cool 1971 Dealer poster on foil with a Gold K1 where the chrome parts are Foil Really neat...TC
I sold my first Sandcast and regretted it till I bought it back 6958/7149, its taken a few years to get a couple more 6946/7169, and 6970/E6956

tomcourtney

• View Profile
After looking at the pics again i noticed something in the last two pics the guy riding the Bluegreen bike and the pic looking foward at the instruments, What do you guys see there? Did you know in other markets except the USA there was a transition model known as a K0 it had linkage carbys on CB750 running gear and here is an official Honda pic of one check the push pull cables and linkage carbs, The way this worked was in the US market bikes before 1044xxx were CB750's Known in the US as K0's there. then after 1044xxx in the USA market the K1 was offered in other markets the K1 came later here in Oz we got K1's after 1053xxx so there were what i call a True K0 offered here in Oz between 1044xxx and 1053xxx this is a CB750 with linkage Carbs as in the pic of these 9000 bikes between 1044xxx and 1053xxxx Many went to the US as K1's....and a small number of CB750's with linkage carbs were sold in the UK, Japan and Oz a true CB750 K0? TC
I sold my first Sandcast and regretted it till I bought it back 6958/7149, its taken a few years to get a couple more 6946/7169, and 6970/E6956

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Nice find Tom. Bike with linkage carbs also has a double cut front fender.
Also, note the side on pictures of the Blue/Green bike and the Red bike. They have different color horn bodies. Blue one has a grey body and the red one has a black body.
KP
Yabba Dabba KP

tomcourtney

• View Profile
Good spot Kerry, i have seen a grey body horn on a brochure or something, check the horn on the 5th pic of the red bike with a darker background, looks to have a silver painted cover instead of a chrome cover? and an extra switch on the Left hand side Handlebar? TC