Honda CB750 Sandcast

Sand Cast On Ebay

o1marc · 9 · 2842

o1marc

• View Profile
I will be putting my sand cast #1001568 frame and #1001644 engine cases upper sale on eBay today for those of you interested.

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Can't find your listings Can you provide the link
Thanks
Yabba Dabba KP

Erling

• View Profile
Just for comparison: I have engine 1638 but in frame 1676.
Think someone in the forum have E vin 1629 and in F vin ??
       Erling.

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Can I make a suggestion In your description header use the word sandcast and K0 and 69 rather than the 2 words sand cast. You will get a ship load more hits ;)
Yabba Dabba KP

o1marc

• View Profile
Can I make a suggestion In your description header use the word sandcast and K0 and 69 rather than the 2 words sand cast. You will get a ship load more hits ;)
Done

o1marc

• View Profile
Well I was extremely disappointed to learn most of the rest of the "sandcast" bike was mostly KO stuff. Swing arm, center stand, side stand, front end, engine covers, oil tank, cylinders, carbs, head, even many internal parts to the motor. I can only assume when the bike was crashed early on and the bike rebuilt with a parts bike from 73up most of what went back on were the newer items. So now I have a ton of K3 parts to list on Ebay and CL that I had hoped to sell to the guy who bought the frame and cases. I was sick to hear the prices he would have given me if they were SC and not K3 parts

Joe K

• View Profile
Sorry to hear that, but you are not the only one who has come up short on parts on an old Sandcast.  Most of us have.  Then we need to treasure hunt them down.

Joe K.