Honda CB750 Sandcast

6199 For Sale in UK

Sam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The tank stripe is wrong. Looks like it was repainted.
Ujeni Motors
Sandcast #410
Sandcast #538 Watch the restoration!
Sandcast #6592 All original daily driver.
Diecast #16608

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The bike isn't a dog but added to the stripe, the front fender is a ring in also. The front cut is a poor attempt at making it look like an original double cut.
Yabba Dabba KP

ashimotok0

• View Profile
Saw it in the 'flesh' Friday  .. Wrong colour, cut down rolled front fender, rubbish seat etc  etc.  Pulled from eBay as they were offered £20k for it. They got it with  load of bikes from a 'collector' in the USA but with no resto. history.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 03:04:03 am by ashimotok0 »

steff750

• THE POWER OF DREAMS
    • View Profile
Pulled from eBay as they were offered £20k for it.
how greedy do these guys need to be ? ash
i would be more than happy to give ebay thier cut if i could get that sort of money,even more so if it was my business, bet ebay aint too pleased with em pull bikes like that?

ashimotok0

• View Profile
Pulled from eBay as they were offered £20k for it.
how greedy do these guys need to be ? ash
i would be more than happy to give ebay thier cut if i could get that sort of money,even more so if it was my business, bet ebay aint too pleased with em pull bikes like that?

Hmm.. I kinda of like DK though Steff but you really have to go there and meet the two guys Mark and Neil in classic sales  and the guy Pete and Craig in spares, they have been immensely helpful with me, particularly Mark who bent over backwards with a bike they sold me to find the USA  title, free spare parts missing etc. Having said that it's not good to 'pull' auctions. They told me that somewhere in their listings they say they reserve the right to withdraw an item as long as it's got longer than 12 hours before the end of the auction. They pulled a really nice CB500/4 in the same week and a  classic Triumph and were negotiating with a customer to pull a Suzuki GT750 Kettle (Water Buffalo) whilst I was in there, which had several bids on it.  They are evidently very good/helpful on personal imports from the USA and have a massive operation there and in the UK.

Garry32

• View Profile
I also agree ash, I have bought a few bikes through DK and have visited to meet Craig and Pete who are very helpful in the spares dept. Kevin is also very obliging along with Ewan and as shipped numerous parts for me from the US.
Garry :) :)

steff750

• THE POWER OF DREAMS
    • View Profile
 ::) Hmm looks like im missing out on summit here?
perhaps i need to visit these guys , i could do with a new project . ;)

hondasan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I've been dealing with Craig, Pete, Kevin, etc since 1990 now. Great guys, always helpful.
Chris R.
Chris R.
302/338