Honda CB750 Sandcast

Some take their dreams for reality !!

CBman

• View Profile
ok.........  dammit.  i wrote a somewhat long post regarding this picture and computer lost what i wrote, can't take the time to write it over again.  (need a new computer)

interesting poster given to me over 10 years ago.  the bike pictured in this poster is what i understand a "K0" transitional model to be, a model made BEFORE the K1 issued.  (notice, there appears no rubber boot on the #1 fulcrum.)  anyone seen this poster before ?

my understanding, the"K0" essentially is a CB750 with the fulcrum operated (K1 type) carburetors and 1969-70 type CB750 side covers, duck tail seat and plastic gauges.  

Would be nice to see more pics of the "May bike" and know the frame/engine vins.  certainly looks, as our friend KP says, "the real meal deal."

the advertisement Gerard posted could be a "K0" but not enough pictures and no vins to decide.

Steve, this picture/poster was used on 1970 Honda motorcycle range japanese brochure.
But please note, that many companies are using also not serial produced bikes for pictures to brochures. This is still till nowadays.

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
ok.........  dammit.  i wrote a somewhat long post regarding this picture and computer lost what i wrote, can't take the time to write it over again.  (need a new computer)

interesting poster given to me over 10 years ago.  the bike pictured in this poster is what i understand a "K0" transitional model to be, a model made BEFORE the K1 issued.  (notice, there appears no rubber boot on the #1 fulcrum.)  anyone seen this poster before ?

my understanding, the"K0" essentially is a CB750 with the fulcrum operated (K1 type) carburetors and 1969-70 type CB750 side covers, duck tail seat and plastic gauges.  

Would be nice to see more pics of the "May bike" and know the frame/engine vins.  certainly looks, as our friend KP says, "the real meal deal."

the advertisement Gerard posted could be a "K0" but not enough pictures and no vins to decide.

Steve, this picture/poster was used on 1970 Honda motorcycle range japanese brochure.
But please note, that many companies are using also not serial produced bikes for pictures to brochures. This is still till nowadays.

Kind of like CB750-2113 was seen in early factory advertisements and not "serial produced."