Honda CB750 Sandcast

Winkerstems

bojje · 7 · 1115

bojje

• View Profile
Hi!
Last week I finished#31/66 and found 19 mm front winkerstems. To me they look original. I also finished the fully restored #24/43 and have used 17 mm winkerstems. My question to you who have single- or twodigit  CB750, please check and give me your answer what size your original winkerstems are?
Thanks in advance, Bo from Sweden.

kmb69

• View Profile
Hi!
Last week I finished#31/66 and found 19 mm front winkerstems. To me they look original. I also finished the fully restored #24/43 and have used 17 mm winkerstems. My question to you who have single- or twodigit  CB750, please check and give me your answer what size your original winkerstems are?
Thanks in advance, Bo from Sweden.

33/69 has 19mm hexes on the front winker stems.

Keith

bojje

• View Profile
Hi!
Thank you Keith!
One or two more who conforms what I believe and we need to find out for how long Honda
Mounted 19 mm stems.
Bo from Sweden

acruz

• View Profile
Bo how did you come across these early, early Sandcast?  Any pictures?
Thanks
arnold

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Bo’s bikes are in the header picture of our web site. He has since added a few to his collection Arnold.
[size=

bojje

• View Profile
Hi!
Next week I will make some photos and post as a new topic or if I understand how to do, make a. Ew thing like Bo:s f i 24 and 31.
Until then, Bo

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The 19mm stems are fitted to a number of CB and CL models including the 450s and 350s of the late 60s
Yabba Dabba KP