Honda CB750 Sandcast

High quality reproduction face plates NOW WITH JEWELS

CB750faces.com (Lecram)

• View Profile
    • Buy High Quality CB750 gauge parts online!
If you want to restore your gauges and don't want to use self-adhesive decals and find the Yamiya faces too expensive, I have a very nice alternative. I offer K0 face plates for both mph and km/h, designed very accurately, used the right colors (black background, light blue figures, red/orange rpm). All figures and lines are designed separately, using the original face plates as examples. Printing technology is silk screen printing, weather resistant. Printed on a milk-white 2mm plastic plate for a nice view in both daylight and with back lights.

These face plates will be supplied with jewels.

See for yourself at the pictures.

Special price, only for SOOC members €70 for a set MPH + tacho or km/h + tacho, both WITH jewels.

Only offered here, for Sandcast Only club members

I will ship worldwide. Free shipping if bought directly from me. Please mention me that you found this offer at this forum and if you want the MPH or KM/H face.

In addition, I offer a full refund on return if you are not happy with the faces. Under condition that you return the faces within a week in undamaged condition.

I accept Paypal

Contact me at mpdenbutter@gmail.com

« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 03:45:43 pm by Lecram »

CB750faces.com (Lecram)

• View Profile
For comparison, I put the repro face plate of the tacho next to a NOS K0 tachometer. It is exactly the same as the original.

Riccardo

• View Profile
Hi at all,

i've purchased and, now, i'm waiting for the se face plates.

I'll return as soon i've them.
Riccardo
Your Italian friend.
737/940 Restored
1081/1362 Preserved
1256/665 Restored - ex Owner: Chris R.
10253/10315 (K0) Next project
1969 - Kawasaki H1 Mach III low ign cover - Restored
1969 - Kawasaki H1 Mach III high ign cover - Restored
1971 - Kawasaki H1A - Restored
1973 - Kawasaki H1D - Preserved
1973 - Kawasaki Z1 Blackhead - Restored
1971 - Norton Commando SS - Preserved
1978 - Honda CBX - Unmolested Museum Quality
1988 - Honda CB 400SS - Unmolested
1997 - BMW R80 GS Basic - blue frame - Museum Quality
2007 - BMW HP2 Megamoto - blue frame - New

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I bought a set as well. Not that I'm an expert, I was just afraid he would run out!  :)
[size=

CB750faces.com (Lecram)

• View Profile
I bought a set as well. Not that I'm an expert, I was just afraid he would run out!  :)

You were right, Wayne. I ran out of the K0 miles face plates, but will order a new series this week. I have have sold 250+ face plates since I have started this topic and CMS has started to resell the face plates as well. It is overwhelming and I am surprised by the succes I have with this product. It is clear that quality sells itself.

Many, many thanks again to all of you for your trust and opportunity you gave to me to start on your forum.

Marcel den Butter

1941wld

• View Profile
Hi Marcel,
Got my gauge faces yesterday/last night, they look great. I recommend them highly.

Best Regards,
1941wld

CB750faces.com (Lecram)

• View Profile
I received some requests by email from people of the USA who are waiting for the face plates. My experience is that shipping to the USA takes about 4 weeks, although the face plates of Gregory were shipped on 9 December. He is the first one of the USA, as far I know, who received the face plates. The people of Australia received the face plates much earlier and Australia is located at the other side of the world. What also could delay is that the mail companies are much busier during Christmas time. I am in contact with a guy for reselling the face plates in the USA to decrease shipping time for US customers.

Please keep me informed, you will for sure receive the face plates you ordered. If you do not receive the first ones I sent, I will send you another set.

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Mine came very fast (to Canada) I think it was just over 2 weeks. I've been waiting for a part from the USA I bought for a month! It seem sometimes USPS is very slow.
[size=

CB750faces.com (Lecram)

• View Profile