Honda CB750 Sandcast

A big thanks to the contributors of this site!

Mad Matt

• View Profile
    • Mad Matts Garage
I just wanted to say thanks to the guys who have posted so much great technical info on this site.  I know it takes a lot of time to take good pics and upload them and all.  I now have my 2 sandcasts restored and both in ridable condition, both built from parts and so they are far from all correct as I used many CB750 parts that were simple available to me so I could finish.  This took me about 5 years.  My next goal is to make them as correct as possible, one part at a time.  I am pretty sure that will take me another 5 years at least!  But, it would be a very difficult task without the resources of this website.  I have just recently been reading everything on this site and learning about all the nuances of correct parts and I am sincerely grateful to all the contributions made by the experts here.  I will try to be a contributor as I go so as to give back as I have certainly gained much from the info here.

Merry X-mas all!

Mad Matt

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
Hi Matt,

Your kind words are GENUINELY appreciated.  SOOC is the membership's club and SOOC is only as good as members' participation.  We continue to need a core group of members DEDICATED and COMMITTED to keeping the club moving forward.

As time goes by and as the club matures, what SOOC will have to offer will become more clear.

I have always said the club is not mine nor do i want sole responsiblity for trying to make the club the best it can be.

Steve