Honda CB750 Sandcast

Source for narrow-type (-240-) grommets

markb · 16 · 4005

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Mark
I have seen this information and personally, I use it as a resource. I took a look at my Green Service Manual and I do not see any © symbols. Ditto for scanned Service Bulletins I have seen. Can one assume that Honda did not Copywright these early publications? From personal experience working in the automotive sector I know that Copywright became a HUGE issue, especially with the wild west mentality of the internet. Paper manuals will say that you can't even make a copy without written permission from the parent company. Harley took a hard stand as well. They went so far as to secure domain names that have "Harley Davidson" in them. Sites have to use domains like HDForums and HDTalking etc.

I'm getting off track here!  ;D I guess the bottom line is it's Steve's site. If he wants to do some research and figure out whether the stuff can legally be uploaded that's his business. Should he take that plunge, I'm more than willing to help out and incorporate it into he new site changes.

How about a Warez server offshore? We could put anything and everything there!  ;) Just kidding. If you don't know what that is you can read about it here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warez

hmmm, maybe I should check that other site and see where they are storing their Manuals etc!  ;)
[size=