Honda CB750 Sandcast

carb choke lever

allandry

• View Profile
Hi,
 Just a question on carb choke levers.I was looking at the pictures of greenjeans #3144 and noticed the short choke lever.Does anyone know when they went from the long lever to the short lever?
I have #3747 and it also has the short lever.I thought all along that it was not correct but it looks like it is correct.(I hope)              thank Al Landry
P.S. Did check #1150 and it has a long choke lever.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 02:16:27 am by allandry »

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
I don't think we have much of an idea when the choke arm length changed............  I seem to remember we had discussion about it, seems maybe we concluded only the first few hundred or so had long arms............  For what it's worth, In the Gallery, bike 368 has the long lever, bike 374 does not.  My 2157 had what appeared to be the original set of carbs  w/ a short arm.

It would sure be nice if ya'll could check your choke arms and write in your findings.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bickle

I am keen to know this too. 325 has the long arm. 745.....I don't know if it should.
Steve

hondasan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
#1120 has a set of "long choke lever" carbs with it, presuming they are it's originals.

Chris R.
Chris R.
302/338