Honda CB750 Sandcast

News from Honda Volume 4 No 4 Spring 1969

tomcourtney

• View Profile
After i bought my first Sandcast in 1993 i tracked down the original owner, Vic...He told me how his best buddy worked for Bennet Honda the Honda distrubuter in Sydney and how his Buddy had brought a news letter from Honda home to show him the great new bike comming out later in the year.
After reading the news letter he was so excited he went in and put a thousand dollars cash on their table saying he wanted one, They said they were months away and to take his money and come back later to which he said no you hold it.
And that is how he got the first Australian delivered CB750 that was sold from the second shippment, the first shippment of bikes were not sold and traveled around the dealers in the different states so they could take orders and were used for mag tests etc and sold later.
Lucky for us he had kept the news letter all those years and sent it to me, i have scanned it and i am happy to share it with you enjoy.

Click on the link, when it openes right click on the image and select Large 1600 it makes for easier reading TC

http://www.flickr.com/photos/89994899@N07/8180767961/#
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 09:55:58 pm by tomcourtney »
I sold my first Sandcast and regretted it till I bought it back 6958/7149, its taken a few years to get a couple more 6946/7169, and 6970/E6956