Honda CB750 Sandcast

Posted Pics of my Resto.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
    • Mad Matts Garage
I completed my first sandcast restoration not too long ago. I still have some things I want to re-do or finish on it. I am working on a second sandcast right now. Both are ground up restorations, all new bearings, pistons, etc. Here is the link to the pics:
http://www.chromegarage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16

Matt

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Mad Matt

• View Profile
    • Mad Matts Garage

jaredb3000

nice rebuild-
im looking into a rebuild kit...not sure if the motor needs it (my grandfather passed away and left it to me) but since the sandcast motor is pulled Ill rebuild it anyway, as I want to get things tiptop. I wont be a total purist; I want all stock but it doesnt have to be original. So, any rebuild kit/new stock part resources would be appreciated! thanks

chrisnoel

• View Profile
Looking good. I have a set of exhaust clamp # 8's you can have. I have gotten rid of most all of my extra # 8's but I just realized I have an extra set for the clamps. Shoot me an e-mail for em.

Later, Chris.

jaredb3000

Chris,

Thanks for the offer. I have those bolts now. The socket heads were just place holders.

Matt

chrisnoel

• View Profile
Ok.

Now that I have come to my senses I'll just sell em on e-bay.

Going through the carbs now and I need some o-rings for the fuel line T's. You'd think the kits would come with em as they threw in lots of other stuff I don't need. I'm using the seats, needle valves, and bowl gaskets. Everything else I'm offering to who ever needs it for free.