Honda CB750 Sandcast

Hello from Nebraska!

bjatwood

• 1973 CB750 K3, 1970 CT70 HKO, 1998 GoldWing SE
    • View Profile
Hey guys and gals,
My name is Brian and I have Loved Honda's since I was a 10 year old kid. I have bought, restored and sold a few MiniTrail 70's over the years and currently have a "H" model 4-speed KO in Blue-Green that I restored over the last 16 months. My wife asked my last summer what I wanted for our 25th anniversary present, and of course I said a CB750. Wanted one in High school, but the folks thought I would kill myself. (probably right) so my lovely wife scours the internet and finds this original paint Flake Sunrise Orange bike, and has it shipped to the house. My jaw hit the floor when I saw it. Well a few hundred bucks later and some new pipes and seat... 8) it is perfect!
Now after having learned how cool and rare the sandcast bikes are. I WANT/NEED a Blue-Green one to match my H-KO Trail 70. Big and Little brother...  ;)
Thanks for letting me on. I will lurk around till I score a Sandcast I can affoard. If anyone has a lead on a SC please email me, I promise I will LOVE it back to new.
Thanks,
Brian
Brian "bj" Atwood

bjatwood

• View Profile
Steve, I live in Blair.  ;D
Brian "bj" Atwood

UK Pete

• View Profile
Hi Brian , and welcome, two nice bikes you have there, i also have one of those little Honda's

pete

bjatwood

• View Profile
The little Trail 70's are the bomb around town. And this 4 speed KO can move me up to 44MPH! Not too bad for 72cc's...
Brian "bj" Atwood

sandydogg

• View Profile
Hi Brian,

Welcome! I am very near you, if you took the Blair Low Road through Fort Calhoun, I am right near where it turns to Mormon Bridge Road. Maybe 25 minutes south of you. And before you ask... sorry no cheap sandy's for sale  ;) I only have my one project bike.

Regards, John

bjatwood

• View Profile
John,
Thanks for the reply. John I would like to see your bike "sandy"  ;D
My cell number is 402-990-3095.

Brian "bj" Atwood