Honda CB750 Sandcast

Sandcast cylinder head

Doum · 4 · 1537

Doum

• View Profile
Hi
My first post on this forum.I'm a collector of vintage bike,various model,in the cb750 I have a 75 turbo,a 72 police and a rickman cr750 with a sandcast vin #345.

My question for today.I visit someone today with a big inventory of vintage parts.I check in his 750 parts and saw a cylinder head without the bolt between #2 and #3 spark plug.Bt at the moment I wasn't sure if the sandcast had or not this famous bolt.I check on the site and now I realise it's a sandcast head.How much it worth? I have no use for this head on my own bike,but like anybody if I can do some coin it's always a good thing.I have a250k to do to take the head but if the head can be sold for a good amount I will return to buy it.

Thanks
Dominic

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
A good head would be worth say $200 to $300 I doubt it would be worth much more
Yabba Dabba KP

sandydogg

• View Profile
A good head would be worth say $200 to $300 I doubt it would be worth much more

I have sold 3 or 4 k2 heads for $300 and up. if I were to market a k0 head I would put the price at $450 at least. it would take a while to sell, but it would sell. I have not a single k2 head left in stock and I have never sold one for less than $300. I believe the last k2 head I sold went for $350 or $400 and took about 6 months to sell. $200 is spot on if you want to sell it "fast". it is worth whatever someone will pay, and some don't have to watch the budget so well. I am an ebay power seller by the way and do it full time.

Doum

• View Profile
Thanks for the replys
I was thinking the sandcast cylinder head could sell for more,I sell a clutch cover for 350$ in about 1 hour 2 month ago.
I will call the owner and ask how much he want for.