Honda CB750 Sandcast

trade ignition w steering lock for seat cover and red foam

chrisnoel

• View Profile
I actually have two steering lock and ignition sets.  One I'd value at $250.00 and the other is among the nicest I've seen for a long time that I'd value at $400.00 or more. 

I need a Yamiya seat cover and red foam from Yamiya as well.  Also need and NOS left badge for the side cover, nice dull finish heat shields and or handlebar controls. 

The prices I'm quoting are very reasonable so I'd expect you to be too.  I'm bringing up the trade thing so I assume I'll have to eat a little on the value but lets not get crazy.

If you want to buy outright I'm inclined to let the cheaper ignition go rather than the nicer.  The third best ignition I've ever had isn't going to just walk out of my hands for nothing tangible.

410 371-2938, Chris. 

chrisnoel

• View Profile
Also need a set of fork tubes.  Cleaned off the rust leaving pits in my originals some years ago.  The pits are not in areas to affect the seals but I knew even then I wasn't going to settle on black paint over pits under my fork ears.  Only did so to get the chassis assembled. 

Open to recommendations on where I could find a set. 

UK Pete

• View Profile
Yes chris i am thinking along the same lines, i just wont be happy having rust hidden under there, so i am also on the lookout, dave silver sells them i think
pete