Honda CB750 Sandcast

Free CB750 gauge conversion: K1 or K2 gauges to a K0 gauge!

CB750faces.com (Lecram)

• View Profile
    • Buy High Quality CB750 gauge parts online!
If you order our CB750 gauge restoration service and don't have a K0 gauge but you have K1 or K2 gauges, I can convert these.

I can convert your CB750 K1 or K2 gauge to a CB750 K0 gauge, including face plate, jewels, plastic cover and so on.

The restoration price per gauge is only €139.50/$146. The conversion is costs 30 euros/$31.50 extra!

The converted speedo or tacho will also receive a refilled damper and lubrication. The K0 gauges will look and work as new.

It's possible for the CB750 K1 and K2 gauges with the cable connection left from the center.

I convert miles and kilometer speedos and tachos.

Before:

After:

« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 05:42:48 pm by CB750faces.com (Lecram) »

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Perfect timing. I was trying to decide what to do about gauges for my K2 to K0 clone project this winter. Question. Is the gearing the same for a KPH and MPH speedometer? In other words if you use a KPH faceplate will it read correctly on a speedometer built for MPH? I'm tired of trying to figure our how fast I'm going while I ride. In Canada we are KPH and my speedo is a MPH. I suspect odometer gearing will be different. Is it much extra to make a Metric unit for me?
[size=

CB750faces.com (Lecram)

• View Profile
Hi Wayne,

These early gauges have similar gearing. The speedometer can get converted to kms by changing the face plate, but the ODO remains showing miles. To get the ODO showing kms as well, the internal mechanism must be exchanged. These km speedos however are rare, much more than miles speedos. As these km speedos are very rare, I cannot supply a km mechanism now. Adding a km face plate to a miles speedo is no problem and without extra costs.

Please contact me at info@cb750faces.com

CB750faces.com (Lecram)

• View Profile
The Euro is pretty weak now so it's more attractive for people from the US to use my restoration service now!

Stuart

• View Profile
I had a set of gauges converted by Marcel and the result was perfect.!!!!!