Honda CB750 Sandcast

Notified of Sandcast SN# by Vic World

deacon · 6 · 21012

deacon

• View Profile
I am excited. I just received my VIN and engine SN# of my sandcast that Vic is building for me.
VIN# CB7501006750
Engine SN# CB750E1006630
Delivery date is on or before NOV1 2008.
WOW. This is going to be a long six months!

cb7504

• View Profile
The wait will be well worth the end product. What color is the bike going to be? Marty

deacon

• View Profile
I asked Vic for a Candy Blue Green just like the one I used to own. They red is beautiful too, but I am trying to replace my original as close as possible.

chrisnoel

• View Profile
Has Vic started using the No # pipes that are available now? Seeing as he gets top$$$ for his machines "rightly so" it seems a question worth asking.

deacon

• View Profile
I will ask him next time I email him. I read that he has used a collection of pipes from around the world in the past for his restorations. There is a great big article about him in Motorcyclist Retro special issue that just came out. I got an email from Vic and said since that article has come out the number of inquiry's has skyrocketed.

chrisnoel

• View Profile
Last he talked to me he doesn't put resto pipes on his bikes as he likes the reproductions better even though they have the emision info on them. Now they are available with no emision info though.