Honda CB750 Sandcast

Drove her home//Picture link

deacon · 5 · 2733

deacon

• View Profile
I picked up my sandcast at forward air and made the 54 mile ride home. What A sound!!! I had forgotten how beautifull my 1969 sounded over the years. I didn't bring her over 5 grand on the way home. It was cold but I couldn't feel anything but the goose bumps from the bike. More reports later. I only have one bad picture but I promise more to come.
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/AtC5FrFZY8-YVv1FfQK4oQ?authkey=xAza1XvQ1so
This is a late serial number:
VIN# CB7501006750
Engine SN# CB750E1006630
Build date 9/69
It was well worth the wait

vnz00

• View Profile
Looks great! Would love to see more detail - how faithfully does Vic rebuild the bikes? I mean I know he uses NOS parts, but are we talking K0 NOS or actual Sandcast NOS? I think for the job he does, it is worth every penny.

Regards,
SV

cb7504

• View Profile
Very very nice (sweet) looking bike hope to see more pics. Marty

deacon

• View Profile
I just moved back to North Carolina. Out in the country again and have limited access to the internet. I will get some nice detailed pics up as soon as I can. I will have to wash her because I was out riding again.
I didn't buy this bike for the museum, I bought it to ride. Vic did install for me (2) non stock items, because he knew I was going to use the bike on the road. He put a nice heavy duty chain on it to avoid the case breaking issue and also a nice set of Dunlap tires. It handles very very nice with those tires.