Honda CB750 Sandcast

Some food for thought.....

Wayne · 18 · 4881

hondasan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
My recollection also is that when previously the subject of inclusion of the later die-cast "k0's" was debated, the intention was for them to run alongside Sandcastonly, not within. The hope was that someone would come forward to develop that new area. It never happened.
I have over the years continued to collect VIN's for K0's as well of course as for sandcasts, and update the VIN directory (as and when the editor will actually open!), and will continue to do so until Wayne / others suggest otherwise?

I also am happy to provide whatever assistance and support is felt useful as we move forward.

Chris R.
Chris R.
302/338

steff750

• THE POWER OF DREAMS
    • View Profile
My recollection also is that when previously the subject of inclusion of the later die-cast "k0's" was debated, the intention was for them to run alongside Sandcastonly,
:) totally agree my view is there is no need to alter from this course ,myself being a uk member i can only dream of what could have been if the sandcast was sold here from the get go , so us poor britts got fobbed of with the k0  ::) I have never been a great lover of the name k0 and am quite happy with just the name cb750 meaning this would cover sandcast and diecast models and if this is a getting a more members exercise then perhaps we should also include the other k series aswell , but as you know we already have the sohc  clubs in uk and the usa so I don't think another one is gonna alter anything, I prefer this site for the more technical info and sohc for the more laid back info  ;) ill sit back on the fence now

DW69K0

• View Profile
I am a relatively new Sandcast owner and new member, so I thought I would add this perspective
- I have been the owner of a 1970 mid-run die cast K0 for some time and have been viewing the SOOC  site for information, by reading and understanding all the differences in the models. Having access to the site and information on all the unique charactoristics of the Sandcast lit a fire in me to really want a Sandcast and save a piece of this amazing history. The site is great for all things Sandcast and the addition of the K0 die cast as second venue might just draw in more interest and passion to save these wonderful machines, like I experienced.