Honda CB750 Sandcast

Lotus Root Exhaust Baffle

kp · 6 · 2060

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hi Everybody
I'm looking for a lotus root baffle. I have a set of pipes that have 3 baffles but the 4th has been lost. Anyone have a spare. I would think the pipes went long before the baffle. Thanks in anticipation
KP
Yabba Dabba KP

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Anyone got a used one of these they want to sell  :P
Yabba Dabba KP

kmb69

• View Profile
Sorry, I only have an equal number of pipes and baffles. I have not removed any Yamiya LR baffles to see how closely they match the originals. Have you checked with them for an OEM or a repro?

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
having had a set of orig.lr's and a set of Yamiya lr's (this was around 2006) as my memory serves, the baffles will not interchange.  visually, there's a difference.  i am pretty sure i loaded pics of these baffles at that time in the website.

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I did contact Yamiya but they do not have or sell these individually. I have a complete set of pipes but only three baffles. I remember in the day that many owners removed the baffles to run open pipes. Those pipes have since gone the way of the dinosaur so I'm hoping someone has one in their stock they will sell.
Yabba Dabba KP

luisgallur

• View Profile
I am sure I have one spare somewhere . Let me dig around and get back to you . You can contact me direct luisgallur@mac.com

Cheers

Luis