Honda CB750 Sandcast

time line recessed key switch?

Don R · 7 · 4732

Don R

• View Profile
 I searched but came up short, up to what number/model  was the recessed key switch used?

steff750

• THE POWER OF DREAMS
    • View Profile
 ;) here is just a rough guide to start you off my march 1970 cb750k0 came with one
frame # 1015*** i'm sure they was much later than that anyway ::)

DW69K0

• View Profile
My April 1970 CB750 K0 VIN 102042X came with a recessed ignition, but my later K0 VIN 103458X did not have a recessed ignition switch.
DW

4pots1969

• View Profile
I have a friend who has a CB750 K0 frame towards 1025XXX the switch contact is no Héso..
If it was not changed...

hondasan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I have seen 1024xxx WITH recessed switch, and 1026xxx WITHOUT. Both bikes appear original, so change likely somewhere in that range.

Cheers- Chris R.
Chris R.
302/338

Don R

• View Profile
 So both of my K0's came with it thanks. Now if they were repoping them all would be good.

Don R

• View Profile
 I landed a recessed switch from ebay. My local bike shop had one plug key that matched the key number, they bought the keys from the shop the bike was sold at new. The parts gal said each bike came with 4 keys and they always kept 2 it was her job at the honda shop to tag and assort the keys. There was only one plug key in the box so the odds are this key came new with my bike originally.