Next up was the seat...I was able to restore the original seat pan. Everything else (foam, cover and hardware) came from Yamiya. Nice stuff
Getting ready to stretch the cover:
I'm happy with how it turned out. Yamiya's stuff is top-notch! Matches my two original seats!
Lots of other stuff has been taking shape like the wiring harness, rear brake, front brake (had the disk ground down by my machinist...looks amazing!), oil tank, cables and more. A few pics:
I know what you are thinking...I need to clean up my garage! Ha!
I've started in on the carbs. Will be zincing a lot of parts. So many parts in fact, that I have ordered a new plating kit that should do a better job. Once the carbs are done, I will only have a few things here and there to finish. Getting exciting!