Honda CB750 Sandcast

Candy Blue Paint Wanted

Joe K · 8 · 3076

Joe K

• View Profile
Hello,

Does anyone know who I can order Candy Blue paint from and have them ship it to me? I have someone who can spray it on for me, but I need the true color.

Thank you,
Joe

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
Joe,

You can contact the man who does my paint, he uses House of Kolor, new paint beside a nos painted part, there appears no appreciable difference in color, tone, pitch, hie or what have you.

His contact info is Kurt Rommell - 970.221.0401.

Steve

Bickle

I've heard good things about dondirtbiker too...... Alas, he does not ship to the great white north.

www.vintagehondapaint.com

Steve

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Steve F
I've used Donthedirtbiker and the paint and colour is spot on. You can get it shipped to agent and then onship it. I got my supplies when he was shipping out of country but alas, I now have to ship to an agent. It just takes a little more time
KP
Yabba Dabba KP

Joe K

• View Profile
I recommend putting vintagehondapaint.com on the LINKS tab of the web-site.

I just ordered the Candy Blue and the Candy Gold from them for two K0's I'm working on right now. I am getting them sprayed on in Tijuana. I hope I don't get shot by a drug gang while there! Actually, they have really talented painters there that will do a superb job.

Joe

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Joe
Very relevant indeed
Link done .........  :) KP
Yabba Dabba KP

denizen224

• View Profile
I've had very good experience with Color Rite paints, their formulations have been spot-on. The website doesn't go back very far, only to 1986. But they do have formulations for bikes 1985 and earlier; FI, that's where I got the Pearl Altair White base and color coat paints for some work on my '82 CBX about eight years ago. I inquired at the time about the red and blue for the '69 sandcast and was told they had formulas for those. You would have to call or email direct to confirm and place orders for those, if they're still being offered. http://www.colorrite.com/