Honda CB750 Sandcast

Saisei

Saisei · 4 · 2272

Saisei

• View Profile
Hi folks, it has taken a while for me to get around to this but I want to introduce myself to you all.

My name is David and I run Saisei Europe parts website. Initially stocking mainly Kawasaki Z1 parts from PMC and Doremi, I have now expanded to import Yamiya CB750 parts at competitive prices. Some of the members on here already know me from the SOHC forum and will receive orders from a consignment just arrived in the UK shortly.

Our winter sale starts on boxing day with up to 20% off selected items.

For one lucky buyer we are offering the chance to grab a full reproduction set of KO pipes at a £100n off our usual price. Offer applies on Boxing day only and to the first purchaser using the coupon number below.

M06626DEC

http://www.saisei-europe.com/Shop/Products/c/complete-exhaust-systems/p/replacement-exhaust-set-to-fit-honda-cb750-k0

I look forward to meeting and talking to more of you in 2015. Meanwhile wishing you all and your families a very merry xmas and health and happiness for the new year.

UK Pete

• View Profile
Hi David happy christmas to you, i lookforward to recieving my order from you,
pete

Sgt.Pinback

• View Profile
Bought a green/yellow Z1 body set from David and can recommend David in any respect.
Cheers, Uli (Leonberg, Germany)

ashimotok0

• View Profile
+ on That. The owner David Taylor is a great guy and striving to bring us Yamiya/PMC parts without the hassle of importing from Japan. Talked with him on the phone a few times  and met him at Stafford show in the UK Just wish he was authorized by Honda to officially sell more HONDA parts. Bought quite a few parts that have just arrived in UK from Japan from him. He is going to order me a pair of Yamiya  K0 fork stanchions at very reasonable cost. All Yamiya told me was 'they are not made in Italy' unlike the DSS ones which are Italian made. (UKPete had problems fitting the DSS Italian made ones)

Ash