Honda CB750 Sandcast

Wire Tie Locations

srook

• View Profile
Does anyone have a few pictures or a diagram of where the original aluminum wire ties went?  I have looked at a bunch of pictures online but I only see the 2 on the lh frame rail under the seat.  I assume there is at least one on the clutch cable to keep it away from the exhaust pipe.  Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Scott

srook

• View Profile
I think I have answered my own question for the most part but in case anyone else wants to know: 

There are 2 wire ties on the top left hand frame rail under the seat.  One for the harness and one for the starter solenoid cable. 

There are 2 wire ties on the left side front triangle.  One for the ground strap and one for the starter solenoid cable. 

There are 2 on the right front downtube.  One behind the engine mount triangle bracket for the clutch cable and one up higher for the clutch cable. 

There is one wire tie on the backbone just in front of the coil mount clip to hold the main wire harness.   

That is a total of seven,  I think there are a total of 10 aluminum wire ties used on the CB750.  I'm not sure where the other 3 go.

Scott