Honda CB750 Sandcast

VIN# 374 for sale on eBay

vince ciotti

• 1st place at Santa Fe Concorso in 2014
    • View Profile
Hurts like hell, but I'm retiring and need to cut expenses & increase my income, so I'm putting my Sandcast #374 (engine #379) up for sale on eBay this Thursday. It's pretty darned flawless as the pictures will show, and has all the early goodies: horn on right, notched frame, un-numbered pipes, Koito headlamp, etc. Won trophies at a bunch of bike shows: Barber, Ride Into History, Santa Fe Concorso, Lake Mirror Classic...

This is a rider, not a trailer queen, maintained by the best Honda mechanics on earth - run like a dream (forgive the Honda pun!). Only a few non-stock maintenance items like tires, batteries, etc. Here's a couple of pics to whet your whistles. Don't ask how much - we'll see what it's worth on eBay!

I'll miss this great forum - has been an inspiration & great help to keep this baby so perfect for the 30 years I've owned it.

Vince Ciotti

Joe K

• View Profile
Good luck with your auction, Vince.  I hope you get top dollar!

Joe K.

vince ciotti

• View Profile
Yeah, sad story: a nice Brit gentleman won the auction, but when he flew over here, got real picky about minor details and backed out. Was his first ever eBay bid! Didn't know old bikes and insisted I crack the case to replace the head gasket, which seeps like most old 750s do... I gave him back his deposit to foster international relations, and am hoping to get a more realistic buyer this time.

Vince

Sam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
It's a beautiful bike Vince. His loss.

Best of luck with the auction. My 410 bike was likely made on either the same day or the next day!

Ujeni Motors
Sandcast #410
Sandcast #538 Watch the restoration!
Sandcast #6592 All original daily driver.
Diecast #16608

CBman

• View Profile
Vince, why didnīt you sell it to the second highest bidder?

vince ciotti

• View Profile