Honda CB750 Sandcast

A couple of listings....

Wayne · 10 · 3821

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Seller claims gold bike was unpacked in USA and only has 5 Miles on it.

http://www.amcsturm.de/
[size=

4pots1969

• View Profile
It seems real... She looks to be new but just in its own juices... :o :o
It's completely amazing... How has t - it could be stored for a long period without that person the before view?  The price of 29.900 euro seems perfectly justified... But why mark it is a Sandcast?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 11:36:21 am by 4pots1969 »

steff750

• THE POWER OF DREAMS
    • View Profile
 :D i would say that the front disc must be stuck on if its only done six miles  :o and should that speedo be in kms not miles but there again i thought the gold k0's was only made in the states,but then i have been wrong before,wish i could read the lingo?

CBman

• View Profile

Haha....... sure completely original gold sandcast.
I have just question, who has restored the bike and used not correct fender, mirrors, seat, mufflers and so on....?

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
The airbox to carb intake rubbers are late replacements.  I did not read sellers ad.  Does he provide EVIDENCE to support his claim?

Erling

• View Profile
No sighns of veld on screws inside exhausts!
  Erling.

DW69K0

• View Profile
Front rim and front tire are not correct, can't make out rear tire information. Engine transmission cover has gear pattern cast into cover. Bike has to be at least 25XXX and up based on other parts. Rear shocks, ignition, oil lines, rear rim. Bike is NOT a real original 6 mile die-cast. Someone put it together because of mixed parts. Has newer Wisconsin title.
DW

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
He just sent this email so I thought I would share the ad with the group. I noted many of the same things you guys did right away. As for the speedo reading, he probably had to do the listing in KM based on his location and the web site used? Who knows. I have asked him for the VIN's. I have his contact email if anyone wants it.

Dear Sirs,

I actually have two Honda CB750 K0 Sandcast for sale.

May be you are interested in those two bikes.

The candy gold is new with 5 km from Honda Factory. The bike was delivered to USA, came out of the delivery box and was never been driven. I think you won`t find it again in the world.

Please see my homepage www.amcsturm.de.

Best regards,

Klaus-P. Sturm
AM&C e.K.

[size=

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
Well....  my caveat is, i didn't read his ad.  So, i have no business making comments.  However..... ;D. I will say better pitied than censored.

CBman

• View Profile
Maybe the seller is scammer, or maybe he doesn´t know anything about these bikes. I also think the owners manual is not original one. Please look at it.