Honda CB750 Sandcast

ebay ripoff!

stuball

• View Profile
Beware of a guy called ROCKSIDECAFE on ebay from Ohio! Do NOT buy carbs from this guy! I recently bought a set of early sandcast carbs from him which he claimed were "rebuilt" all he does is shine them up, posts that they are rebuilt, and they are anything but. His definition of rebuilt carb is to take them apart, clean them up and put them back together using the same old parts, and in my case, some parts were left out, like gaskets. He also posted that they were "museum quality" and they were also anything but! The picture on ebay was NOT the carbs I got, and the steel parts, like the choke lever was pitted and had been very rusty. This man is impossible to deal with on the phone as well, and was extremely rude and impossible to reason with. If he lies about carbs, you can bet that most everything else he sells is garbage. Paypal settled in my favor, then cancelled the dispute! Their solution was to send them back for a refund, which I obviously would NOT have got judging from his obviousl dishonesty. PLEASE beware of this man and be careful!