Honda CB750 Sandcast

Forum Upgrades!

Sam · 14 · 2886

Sam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Time to go to the next oversize piston!  ;D

I will be upgrading the forum software on Thursday, September 26th in the morning PST. Why? Quicker performance, more features and better security. The forum will likely be down for an hour or two.

Afterwards, we will need to sync the carbs, break out the dwell meter and go for a test drive! There may be a few bumps, but they will be ironed out. Thanks for your patients and support!

Sam
Ujeni Motors
Sandcast #410
Sandcast #538 Watch the restoration!
Sandcast #6592 All original daily driver.
Diecast #16608

Sam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Ok, we are on the latest and greatest version of the forum software. More good stuff is coming, but for now its nice to have the forum back. Anyone else notice that it took two DAYS instead of an hour?! Sheesh!  :o ;D

If you notice something not working properly or you are having trouble with something, please send me a message.

Thanks for your patients!
Ujeni Motors
Sandcast #410
Diecast #16608

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hey Sam It's great to see the cool new look. Your efforts are appreciated by myself and, I hope, all others. It reminds me of when Wayne did a complete makeover of the forum years ago, which actually seems just a short while back. We were all taken aback at the time, as Wayne did an amazing job.
Your latest effort continues that evolution and I can't wait to see more. Yabba Dabba indeed. KP
PS I did notice the board was offline but then I also read the notice, Cool  8)
Yabba Dabba KP

vnz00

• View Profile
Looking great Sam, thanks for your efforts!

4pots1969

• View Profile
Congratulations :) ;) It's a great job you did Sam !!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 05:57:44 am by 4pots1969 »

DW69K0

• View Profile
Excellent job Sam! Thanks for making this have for our members!! It takes a lot of hard work and commitment to keep a site functioning and updated, we appreciate your talents!!

I also want to thank Wayne publicly for all the years he worked behind the scenes to maintain the forum, much appreciated Wayne!!!

And it goes without saying that, Steve is the Godfather of SOOC!

Sincerely,
Duane

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
Sam, very nice, great work!  Thank you for taking SOOC to a new level.  i appreciate your commitment and devotion to the marque.  I encourage anyone to support Sam's efforts by your participation on the forum.  I can only imagine the neat things we're going to see on the forum -and- the website in the future!

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sam. The new format looks great! Nice job! I was checking in during that ever so long update process. Like I said, I figured it would take a while but we must have had startlogic's MySQL Server smoking!  ;D ;D Thanks to everyone for the accolades and support over the years. It was fun and a pleasure getting to know some good people on this board. I wish Sam and the members all the best with the site. I have passed off my work in progress, my vision for the site to Sam and I'm here any time should he want to bounce  something off me. He's taken on a beast, a huge vault of information. I'm confident he'll get it into a format that will take the site to the next level. Cheers
[size=

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
Sam. The new format looks great! Nice job! I was checking in during that ever so long update process. Like I said, I figured it would take a while but we must have had startlogic's MySQL Server smoking!  ;D ;D Thanks to everyone for the accolades and support over the years. It was fun and a pleasure getting to know some good people on this board. I wish Sam and the members all the best with the site. I have passed off my work in progress, my vision for the site to Sam and I'm here any time should he want to bounce  something off me. He's taken on a beast, a huge vault of information. I'm confident he'll get it into a format that will take the site to the next level. Cheers

Wayne, SOOC may not have survived without your diligence, persistence and perseverance.   i applaud you and what you have done during the time you managed the site and when you updated the forum.  Thank you for your service and willingness to still help SOOC as Sam moves forward.

Sam

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Thank you Wayne! I'm keeping your number in case I need your help!! And thanks for all your hard work over the years. Well done  :)
Ujeni Motors
Sandcast #410
Diecast #16608

kmb69

• View Profile
Very nice Sam.
Lot's of work done very well.
Thanks

Ferenz62

• View Profile
Hi Sam,

thank you very much for the great work and passion for SOOC,
great to watch and learn.

Very best regards from Germany,
Tom. ;)

UK Pete

• View Profile
Great work Sam, a question for you, where there used to be new posts since last visit link,  I dont seem to be able to find it, or is there no longer that option

Sam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I am seeing that option at the top of the screen on the desktop. On mobile, I think it is under the menu. It is labeled "unread posts"
Ujeni Motors
Sandcast #410
Diecast #16608