Honda CB750 Sandcast

Mid Ohio VMD 2010

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
Hi All, I received the below email from a VJMC officer, Roger Smith. If any Sandcast/K0 member can talk to Roger about meeting at the 2010 Mid Ohio, please contact him, per his request. Steve

To: sandcast232@yahoo.com
Sent: Thu, February 4, 2010 7:14:34 PM
Subject: Meeting at Mid Ohio

Good Evening -

Could someone from the Sandcast group please
contact me concerning a meeting at Mid Ohio this year?

Thanks!

Roger Smith 248 628 6262 Home phone
VJMC Public Relations, Magazine Liaison, Board Member

myhondas

• View Profile
Steve,
Sounds kind of cryptic to me. What is the meeting for or what is the topic of discussion to be about? You would think that he would at least state in his request those points.

I plan to be there again this year, but I don't believe that I would ever consider myself to be able or proper to represent this group. Anyhow, hope you will be able to be there again this year.

Right now, I am in the middle of rebuilding my 96 Magna Deluxe to be my daily rider. Have it down to just the frame and engine now and will start the slow and steady process of putting all the parts back in their proper place.

Ray Bayless

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
Hi Ray,

When i rec'd the email from Roger, i replied via email, i'm not able to make VMD 2010.

I also told him i would post on our BB to se if any other members can work with what ever he is looking for.

mrhonda2u

• View Profile
Hi Steve
I just got off the phone with Roger and i will be meeting him on thursday night at the VMD 2010 .

myhondas

• View Profile
Kevin,
Did Roger indicate what he was looking for in this meeting?

ray