Honda CB750 Sandcast

AMCA Perkiomen Meet

elisent

• View Profile
I've been a member of the AMCA, Antiquemotorcycle.org
for a few years. This years theme at the east coasts largest antique motorcycle meet is Honda motorcycles. If any of you want to attend and watch my sandcast and 70 KO screw the judges up, the dates are April 29-May1. AMCA scores bikes on a concourse points system like a concourse car show. Besides that ,it's alot of fun hanging with people as anal about old bikes as we are. Not many Jap parts like mid Ohio but over 350 vendors. Honda parts, when they come up are cheap. I'll be there to piss off the american bike purists and we will have a huge RV to party on. The fire house fair grounds where this is held keeps their bar open till 4:00am for us. Me and a few friends play guitar and sing sick perverted songs for free shots at the fire house bar. A good time if anyone wants to attend. This is located in Oley,Pa. very close to Reading. Well, it's Valentines day so me and the old bag will go upstairs just to say "What, you can't think of anyone else either." That's what happens when your with the same woman since high school. Eli

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Eli, Sounds like a great meet to have a lot of fun. Only bag I'd bring though is the one I carry. Speaking of the wife; she read your thread about the AMCA meet and said she'd like to go somewhere different this year. I told her to visit the kitchen or the laundry. Cheers my friend. KP
Yabba Dabba KP