Honda CB750 Sandcast

Sponsors and Donations

Wayne · 7 · 2587

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hello all. It's been a while since I posted. I have been hit with some health issues that have kept me busy to say the least. Hopefully I can turn a corner soon and get back to my old self.

The Canadian dollar has taken quite a hit so any donations towards web server fees and the running of the site are appreciated. The PayPal donate button is at the top of the page. We lost cbb750gauges.com as a paid ad so it's all on us as members.

Much appreciated and hope all is well out there in sandcast land.
[size=

Joe K

• View Profile
Hi Wayne,

Sorry to hear about the health issues.  I hope you get better soon.  I donated a little bit of money.  Please let us know whenever money is needed for the web-site so we know to give.  I know the donation button is on the top of the page, but sometimes we need a reminder. 

Take care,
Joe K.

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hi Wayne,

Sorry to hear about the health issues.  I hope you get better soon.  I donated a little bit of money.  Please let us know whenever money is needed for the web-site so we know to give.  I know the donation button is on the top of the page, but sometimes we need a reminder. 

Take care,
Joe K.

Thank you both for the well wishes and donations Joe. Both are very much appreciated.
[size=

Sam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Feel better Wayne.

Donation made  ;D
Ujeni Motors
Sandcast #410
Sandcast #538 Watch the restoration!
Sandcast #6592 All original daily driver.
Diecast #16608

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thank you so much for the donations thus far. They help keep us going and are much appreciated.

Wayne
[size=

UK Pete

• View Profile
Hope this year things are better for your health wayne,
I just put a bit in the donation, hopefully if we all do the same it will add up and cover the costs
pete