Honda CB750 Sandcast

New Member Northern California

mopargilley

• View Profile
Just wanted to say hello to all, my family owns 07 E90 been in family 40 plus years. Hope to learn more about these beasts!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 11:33:47 pm by mopargilley »

Joe K

• View Profile
Welcome, Mopargilley.  Is your sandcast that early?

Joe K.

mopargilley

• View Profile
Yes it is, here is a picture

Joe K

• View Profile

mopargilley

• View Profile
Probably just clean it up and get it running been in the family on and off since 1969 my dad was second owner bought it from our neighbor when almost new. hasn't seen daylight since the mid 80's. My brother and I really want to ride it! We both rode on it at the same time when we were 5 and 7. lots of stories.

Sgt.Pinback

• View Profile
Probably just clean it up and get it running been in the family on and off since 1969 my dad was second owner bought it from our neighbor when almost new. hasn't seen daylight since the mid 80's. My brother and I really want to ride it! We both rode on it at the same time when we were 5 and 7. lots of stories.

Yes, thats the best you can do.

Congrats, seems you have a $ 100.000 bike.
Cheers, Uli (Leonberg, Germany)

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I can vouch for the engine number as I have pics. No pic of frame number yet. I thought the engine number seemed high as well for such an early bike, the earliest in our directory. We have 10/E5, 12/E10 and up from there. I guess anything is possible with these machines.

A couple of things noted. Later speedo/tach, K1? Red kill sw knob. It does appear to have early smooth no crimp oil lines. Hopefully we'll see some more pics of this bike as its brought back to life.
[size=

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Haven't seen the frame VIN yet but the man has the title. Interesting it was sold as a 70.
[size=