Honda CB750 Sandcast

1969 Honda cb750 Sandcast

7t1Honda

• View Profile
Well I want to sell my bike or trade it for Ducati Sport Classic from 2006 - 2010. Will also take other bikes in for trade depending on the condition. My bike is a sandcast engine & frame bike...was verified on the sandcast forum by one of the members as well as my mechanic who gave me the good news. My bike is titled in CA as a 71, but it's actually a 69 from what I've been told. Here are some pictures of what it looks like and how I picked it up this past August. It's my first bike and rather than use this classic bike I rather move it on to someone who would appreciate it. I know it's not an original bike, but rather a cafe racer style bike...I'm sure someone could bring this beauty back to original condition with a lil parts hunting and elbow grease.

Anyway let me know what you've got and what ya'll think?

Mando

7t1Honda

• View Profile
Forgot to mention that bike has recently had the carbs synced, tune up (changed plugs, valve adjustment, oil change, changed out brake fluid,), changed out the battery. Tank is clean and no dings on it.

Let me know what other trades you can consider, but I'm really looking to get that Ducati Sport classic 2006-2010 year with low to moderate miles.

Mando

Don R

• View Profile

Sam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Email sent to your yahoo address.
Ujeni Motors
Sandcast #410
Sandcast #538 Watch the restoration!
Sandcast #6592 All original daily driver.
Diecast #16608

7t1Honda

• View Profile
The bike i would actually be willing to take on a straight trade would be a newer cb1100 2013-14 would work for me. I've seen them used with around 6k miles go for under $6K...if someone wants to trade for one straight up I'd be willing to consider.

7t1Honda

• View Profile
It's an old thread on here, but I'm looking to sell it/trade it ASAP. If someone has a low mile R1 for around my asking price I'm willing to let her go/Trade. I know the engine is where the meat/potatoes is, but it's still a sandcast!!