Honda CB750 Sandcast

1970 CB750

Adam47 · 1 · 1100

Adam47

• View Profile
Rescued this gem that sat under a car port since 1979. Cleaned and synced carbs, changed the oil, installed new plugs, petcock rebuild, master cylinder rebuild, new battery and she fired right up . No smoke, no leaks (none found as of now) and purrs like a kitten.  After I found the motor to be  solid, the extensive cleanup and detailing began. Originally the bike had a nasty Harley rear wheel and that had to go. Now has a new DID rim, spokes from 4 into 1 and I had the hub and all the hardware polished. New Kenda Challenger tires and chain as well.  Wrinkle tank has zero dents or dings and some patchy rust spots on the inside top as shown. Pipes were changed to HM341 back in the day but was left with one HM300. No holes or soft spots. Pipes are not perfect, but not far from it. Front fender is a double cut that is completely dent or ding free but unfortunately the original owner drilled 3 holes at the bottom for a goofy mud flap. One side cover  has a broken tap and I secured it with a zip tie as shown. Air box also has a crack as shown. Bike fires right up on the first click of the button, shifts and rides very smoothly.  Current California registration and I'm waiting for the new title to arrive in my name. I'm sure im forgetting some things so I encourage a phone call and also encourage for it to be seen in person. Please send me a message for a number and further detail on the bike. Manufacture date 11/69. Engine # 1012248