Honda CB750 Sandcast

Changes on K0

Bruce Eastwood

• View Profile
Me again, how much would you pay for the above K0 diecast in the 20000 numbers run down but in drivable conditions?

Bruce

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Maybe other members can advise. UK prices seem higher than some other countries. US is the place to buy any early Honda which seem to see less mileage than say UK EU Australia. The early framed bikes have many desirable sandcast items fitted but by about frame 20000 the fitments became more close to K1s This is why the early diecast bikes are in higher demand. I suspect a good K0 in the 10k to 20k frame range can be had for US$10K, sometimes a bit less and of course much higher for low good low numbered framed examples
One thing is for sure and you will need to be aware of this, the China virus pandemic will most definitely have a major impact on prices. Others may think not but it's already having that impact now.
Yabba Dabba KP

Bruce Eastwood

• View Profile
Which source should I use in order to find a K0 sandcast or a low K0 diecast # in the US?

Bruce

Bruce Eastwood

• View Profile
What are the original tire size for the CB750 K0 1970?

And which tire brand and size would you recommend putting on?

Bruce

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Nice early diecast frame on Facebook group. Price is a bit hefty imho but I guess if you need one bad enough...
[size=