Honda CB750 Sandcast

Gallery of Vic Worlds Prototype 2113

Wayne · 23 · 4212

bojje

• View Profile
Hi!
Thanks Wayne from me too!
I have no hole hubs on both #24/43 and #180/302. They look much more handmade than two hole hubs. Next week when I'm home again I'll try to post pictures to show what I mean.
Regards, Bo

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
Fascinating pics and documentation.

Looks as if they changed mostly any part.

about the only parts that interchange are tires, inner tubes, lenses.  2113's not the same bike as any production bike.  i've had a few lengthy phone conversations with Vic about 2113.

hondasan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I would agree with that - from what I've seen of 2110, pretty well every part is different to production bike parts. There are even parts on 2110 which are different to those on 2113.

Chris R
Chris R.
302/338

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Fascinating pics and documentation.

Looks as if they changed mostly any part.

about the only parts that interchange are tires, inner tubes, lenses.  2113's not the same bike as any production bike.  i've had a few lengthy phone conversations with Vic about 2113.
More into please
Yabba Dabba KP

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I would agree with that - from what I've seen of 2110, pretty well every part is different to production bike parts. There are even parts on 2110 which are different to those on 2113.

Chris R
More info please
This is interesting
Yabba Dabba KP

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile

So...anyone have a few hundred detailed pics of 2110 they can send me? ;)
[size=

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com

Chris R
More info please
This is interesting

honestly, i can't remember much of my conversations with Vic and i have not looked at the files Wayne loaded on to website, but i am assuming these files are the files Vic sent to me are the same files i sent to Wayne..... ?   i remember looking at the files when i received them, a few years back, seems like there was MANY pictures which will tell the story for those familiar with the inside of a production engine, you can compare the 2113 pictures to what you know about a production engine.  production chassis parts, i would think most are familiar with, so 2113's chassis pics should be straight forward.  i do seem to recall the crankshaft of 2113 is MACHINED from a solid piece of steel, i believe "Billet" is what modernist's call it.

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Oh dear. Mr Swan and Chris R my bad.
I thought we were talking Sandcast Frames 2110 and 2113 not the pre production bikes.
What was I thinking. It is a thread on thes VW pre prod bike so rewind on my behalf 😁🙃😏
Yabba Dabba KP