Honda CB750 Sandcast

sandcast for sale

Sgt.Pinback

• View Profile
Oh. :o

Steve, I hope that bike will achieve the prize it deserves and you will stay with us anyway.

Good luck, great looking bike with nice patina!
Cheers, Uli (Leonberg, Germany)

4pots1969

• View Profile
She is very beautiful.... And she even has a little French touch : Halogen H4 bulb - Made in France by "Auteroche" ::) ::)  I wish you a very high price ;)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 08:30:38 am by 4pots1969 »

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
Thanks, fellows !  i'm not going anywhere, just simplifying my life.  thinning the herd.  if 2157 sells, i'll be down to 9 motorcycles.  anyone interested in a super clean, 2 owner, green/red, 2000 Moto Guzzi V11 Sport ?

Don R

• View Profile
  Nice bike, watching with interest.

My friend that has a garage full of Indians and simplexes came by and said holy cow, you got a lot of 750's. I think he counted 14 and missed the one in the trailer. I believe I have every year except 78. Grey area bikes in my brothers shop, I thought I had a deal on them once too. time for a sale. Simplifying would be good.

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
  Nice bike, watching with interest.

My friend that has a garage full of Indians and simplexes came by and said holy cow, you got a lot of 750's. I think he counted 14 and missed the one in the trailer. I believe I have every year except 78. Grey area bikes in my brothers shop, I thought I had a deal on them once too. time for a sale. Simplifying would be good.

in the late 70's after seeing a LARGE warehouse building in Detroit FULL of motorcycles from the teens through the 30's, STACKED 3 high (probablty close to 2,000) i concluded MOST motorcycles are NOT as rare as they are HOARDED.  i'm not the type of guy who can sit on a lot STUFF for the sake of having alot of stuff.  i came in to being with nothing, and i want to go out with little.  bikes i have left over when i can't ride anymore, i'll give away.  we are ONLY temporary custodians.

Sam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Well said Steve. Good luck, its a beautiful machine.
Ujeni Motors
Sandcast #410
Sandcast #538 Watch the restoration!
Sandcast #6592 All original daily driver.
Diecast #16608

Don R

• View Profile
  I was hoping for a little more for you but that's not bad either.

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
  I was hoping for a little more for you but that's not bad either.

thanks, Don.  I'm happy !  it went to a nice individual who's not a professional collector/seller like the 2 highest bidders behind him.