Honda CB750 Sandcast Forum
December 18, 2017, 03:32:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Signup has been disabled due to a high volume of spam activity. To sign up for an account please email sandcast750@gmail.com - Members, please ensure the email address in your profile is current. As well domain and hosting fees are due. Any donations can be proceeded by clicking on the Donate button

Home   Help SOOC Home Search Calendar Login Register Chat  

You can show your appreciation for the SOOC and support future development by donating via PayPal!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Test for Steve  (Read 1017 times)
Wayne
Administrator

View Profile
« on: April 07, 2017, 12:55:23 PM »

Did this show as an unread post Steve?

[size=
Steve Swan
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 06:41:08 PM »

it does not show.  the link that normally is to the right of my name has disappeared.  i have to scroll down thorugh the categories and look for "Today" in order to find what's been posted anew.

Steve Swan
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2017, 07:06:02 PM »

wondering if anyone else is experiencing what i am experiencing.......?  attached you will fine a picture i took of the forum main page.  in the upper rh corner you see my name.  next to the right of my name there used to be a link saying something like "read unread posts."  it disappeared a couple-three days ago.  so in order to read new posts, i have to now scroll down the rh column of all the categories and look for "Today" in bold letters.

YOUR INPUT APPRECIATED.  THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Honda CB750 Sandcast Forum
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2017, 07:06:02 PM »

Wayne
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2017, 08:25:49 PM »

Steve. Have you tried logging out of he board on all devices you currently use, then log back in?

[size=
Steve Swan
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2017, 11:08:48 PM »

i just tried that.  no luck.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: