Honda CB750 Sandcast

"read unread posts" disappeared

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
so.......  attached you will find a picture of the face page of the forum.  in the upper left hand corner where my name is, there used to be a 'link' to the right of my name that read, "read unread posts."  about a week ago, this "link" disappeared.  when the link was present, all i had to do was click on the link and all the unread posts would pop up ?

does anyone know what i am referring to  ?

since the disappearance of the link, i now have to scroll down the right had column of topics and look for the tiny letters "Today" for any new unread posts.

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
hey guys !  i would thank you for your input on this........  but i've not received any !!!!!!!  c'mon......  i need a little help from my friends !

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Mr Swan, I will help cos I wuv you wots and wots.
My page still shows this function. Maybe try logging out of the site and log in again if you haven't already. Sometimes this resets the page.
Yabba Dabba KP

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile
My Page
Yabba Dabba KP

markb

• View Profile
My page shoes the "Show unread posts since last visit" link but quite a while ago I found it was unreliable and wouldn't always show me all unread posts. I don't exactly remember how I discovered it but what I do now is go to the bottom of the Discussion Home Page under Forum Stats and click on "View the most recent posts on the forum" link. I know this doesn't really help you solve your problem but at least you can easily see all the unread posts until you do solve it.
Mark B
1969 CB750 sandcast #97 restored - Sold Restoration thread link
1969 CB750 sandcaxt #576 - Sold
1969 CB750 sandcast #1553 - Sold
1969 CB750 sandcast #1990 - Sold
1969 CB750 sandcast #5383 restored - Sold Restoration thread link
1970 CB750 K0 restored - Sold
2010 H-D Tri Glide Ultra Classic (Huh?)

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
Thanks for the love, guys.  I have already tried loggung out and back in all devices to no avail.   Maybe it'll come back.  I miss it....!

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Steve. Did your cookies somehow get disabled in your browser settings? If not, clear cache and cookies and see if that does it.
[size=

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
Wayne, i ate all the cookies and momma caught me with my hand in the cookie jar.  don't tell anybody except me...........  how do i find the cache ?

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Not sure what browser you use Steve...Google "clear cookies and history" ....add the type of browser you're using to the end of the search string.
[size=

Wayne

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Wayne, how do i determine what browser i am using...... ?  Thanks in advance.  steve

By the icon you're opening? Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, MS Edge to name a few.

http://www.webdevelopersnotes.com/browsers-list
[size=

4pots1969

• View Profile
Hello Steve, ;) Have you recovered :
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
Hello Steve, ;) Have you recovered :
Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.

Hello Gerard !  so kind of you to remember and ask .  unfortunately, no and no........