Honda CB750 Sandcast

SOLD NUMEROUS nos sandcast/K0 parts for sale

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
i have a very large box (22"x16"x12") PACKED FULL of n.o.s., o.e.m. factory Honda parts, these are in the original Honda bags.  these parts are left  from my restoration work of sandcast 750's.  

At least several hundreds of parts including rubber parts, engine seals, O-rings, miscellaneous hard parts etc, etc, etc, etc.  WAY WAY WAY TOO NUMEROUS TO LIST.  other n.o.s. odds and ends include throttle cable, side cover badge, a set of brake hoses and much much more.

there is probably nearly enough small rubber parts in the box to restore at the very least one machine AND MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE.  

includes numerous original (used) new bright zinc plated nuts, bolts, washers, odds and ends fasteners, etc, etc, etc, including a full new complete kit of Yamiya figure "8" bolts.  i am confident there is well over $1000 worth of parts in this box, probably closer to $1200.  

Due to time personal constraints, please do not ask me to list parts individually, take pictures or part out, i cannot do that.  I realize this is not the ideal way to sell a large lot of parts such as this.  You are going to have to trust my judgement and that my description is accurate and true.  

Perfect way to save $$$$ for the person starting a sandcast or K0 complete restoration project.  All new rubber parts for a total restoration alone easily costs over $600.  

i know anyone would be delighted with what they find in the box.

Price is $700, includes postage within Continental USA.  The box is quite heavy, $800 overseas.

kp

• Administrator
    • View Profile