Honda CB750 Sandcast Forum
December 18, 2017, 11:42:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Signup has been disabled due to a high volume of spam activity. To sign up for an account please email sandcast750@gmail.com - Members, please ensure the email address in your profile is current. As well domain and hosting fees are due. Any donations can be proceeded by clicking on the Donate button

Home   Help SOOC Home Search Calendar Login Register Chat  

You can show your appreciation for the SOOC and support future development by donating via PayPal!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: hello all! i just bought a sandcast. i want to sell it.(update - sold)  (Read 1367 times)
Ujeni

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2017, 04:15:46 PM »

That is a first...selling a sandcast to buy a grom. I love it.

Your bike, you should do whatever you want with it!

Ujeni Motors
Sandcast #410
Sandcast #863 (restoration coming soon)
Sandcast #1378
Diecast #16608
K1
leviwommack

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2017, 04:25:06 PM »

hey gang

i know i said i was going to upload a bunch of photos, but that's not gonna happen.  I wasn't in possession of the bikes long enough to get it done.  i hope you will all be happy to hear that a member of this forum bought the sandcast(and the K2).  hopefully we will all see a new rebuild thread from him soon.  thanks to all the members for the great info.  my sandcast ownership was very brief but i learned a lot about these classics.  thank you all very much!
Ujeni

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2017, 04:32:03 PM »

Congrats to the new owner...and I hope you enjoy the Grom!

Ujeni Motors
Sandcast #410
Sandcast #863 (restoration coming soon)
Sandcast #1378
Diecast #16608
K1
Honda CB750 Sandcast Forum
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2017, 04:32:03 PM »

Gregg

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2017, 05:43:14 PM »

That's right, I'm the proud new owner. Unfortunately I didn't have a grom to trade for it. I had to use good old fashioned hard earned cash. After I had a little value appraisal help from an expert here, I believe it was a fair transaction for both parties for a bike that was exactly as described and as represented in the pics. It was a quick trip up to the piney woods of east Texas to check it out, load it up and take it home. I plan to bring it back to life and replace my once or twice a month K1 rider with it. Thanks Levi.
Gregg
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: