Honda CB750 Sandcast

28 Carburettor 5mm Brass Adjusters - Available Now!

vnz00 · 6 · 1835

vnz00

• View Profile
Hi all,

I’ve had a few requests for the brass adjusters and locknuts to suit the early version 28 cap carburettors I reproduced several years ago.  These were usable on the original 28mm caps too.

I’m undertaking a limited production run, and will have some sets available again.  If anyone requires one-offs or complete sets of four, I can accommodate any order.  Depending on demand, I can also supply the reproduction rubber dust caps.

I’m offering these here first before ebay.  

Please message me if you’re interested and I can put you on the list.

Thanks, Steven.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 06:18:00 am by vnz00 »

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
Hi all,

I’ve had a few requests for the brass adjusters and locknuts to suit the early version 28 cap carburettors I reproduced several years ago.  These were usable on the original 28mm caps too.

I’m undertaking a limited production run, and will have some sets available again.  If anyone requires one-offs or complete sets of four, I can accommodate any order.  Depending on demand, I can also supply the reproduction caps.

I’m offering these here first before ebay.  

Please message me if you’re interested and I can put you on the list.

Thanks.

thank you Steven for your passion and doing this to help fellow members.  your 28 cap kits were absolutely excellent.

vnz00

• View Profile
The brass adjusters and rubber caps are available!
I was able to spend time with the machinists to fine tune the shape and fit of the brass adjusters, so they’re very close to the original part.

Pricing includes worldwide post:
Set of 4 Brass Adjusters plus Locknuts:  $100
Set of 4 Brass Adjusters, Locknuts plus rubber caps:  $115
Set of 4 Rubber Dust Caps $25
Single Brass Adjuster plus Locknut $32.50

Thanks to those who have already expressed an interest and made purchases.  Your orders will be shipped soon!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 04:54:40 pm by vnz00 »

Stuart

• View Profile

kmb69

• View Profile
Received mine today and they are Vanzetto Masterpieces!
Thank you very much Steven.