Honda CB750 Sandcast

"labeetlekid" a.k.a. a genuine asshole

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
This jerk has been around for well over a decade; KP and others can attest to that.  This abortion he calls a sandcast (frame 6798) has been on the ebay scene for the past few years; his taste is that of a piss ant.  At one time he was advertising altered K1 frames as sandcast and selling stolen parts.  Some of us notified ebay and the Providence, Rhode Island police; even Vic World raised a protest.  labeetlekid used to be known as yankeeclipper or yankeetrader or some such name; peddles poorly painted, damaged parts for exorbitant prices; what a f'n loser.  A close look at the pictures reveals a late engine, likely '73 or later.  10-hole clutch cover, 4 hex holes to the right of vin pad as seen on later diecast cases, shift pattern on transmission cover, 4 hex holes n the casting to the right of the vni pad; the huge vin pad the raised line area around it's periphery.  Deception is the name of the game with this asshole, he's not smart enough to use smoke and mirrors.  

here the bike is, in all it's inglorious spelndor - http://www.ebay.com/itm/1969-HONDA-CB750-CB-750-SANDCAST-CB750RR-RHODE-ISLAND-CAFE-RACER-VIDEO-/122733030951?hash=item1c93756e27:g:FScAAOSwIINZ0AJm&vxp=mtr

i know... i know...  tell me how i really feel.

Sam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I saw it when it arrived on ebay a few days ago and have been waiting for your post Steve :)

Completely agree that this is a steaming pile. And the seller is simply a liar.
Ujeni Motors
Sandcast #410
Sandcast #538 Watch the restoration!
Sandcast #6592 All original daily driver.
Diecast #16608

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
I saw it when it arrived on ebay a few days ago and have been waiting for your post Steve :)

Completely agree that this is a steaming pile. And the seller is simply a liar.

Thanks Sam, for your thoughts; agreed with what you write.  as i wrote this thread, i was questioning my strong approach to this douche bag.  labeetlekis is what labeetlekid is; a charlatan.  anyone who considers buying any part he advertises as a 'sandcast'; i suggest, "DON'T !!!!"

ChrisPinAz

• View Profile
Agreed, I am new to the CB750 but the second I saw the crap this guy sells and the pricing I knew what kind of human he is. Frankly there are several others on EBay peddling similar CB750 garbage at extreme prices and its not limited to the CB parts. I have an old FL350 Odyssey and have found sellers on EBAy doing the same with parts for it.

Chris

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
if one looks closely at picture 3 in the row of 4, you will note a web...  i wonder how many people he has screwed by now.  his last transaction, sold one of his covers for $200, and got this feedback, "Great communication. A pleasure to do business with."