Honda CB750 Sandcast Forum
December 18, 2017, 03:35:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Signup has been disabled due to a high volume of spam activity. To sign up for an account please email sandcast750@gmail.com - Members, please ensure the email address in your profile is current. As well domain and hosting fees are due. Any donations can be proceeded by clicking on the Donate button

Home   Help SOOC Home Search Calendar Login Register Chat  

You can show your appreciation for the SOOC and support future development by donating via PayPal!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Member In Tucson AZ  (Read 600 times)
ChrisPinAz

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2017, 05:11:39 PM »

Thanks all, good input. I brought this subject up to several people here locally and I received mixed replies.
A good friend who spends a lot of time restoring vehicles said "it doesnt matter what it is, car or motorcycle. For every guy who wont buy it because of powder coat I can show you a guy who will buy it because of the powder coat". Opinions......

While reselling isn't my direction at this point it may end up being what I do so paint rather than powder wins for now.  :  )

Chris
patriotcommercial

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2017, 12:53:08 AM »

I live in Scottsdale, there are two Sandcast I know of here  in the Valley, mine and one owned by a guy named Bob H.  There is one in Prescott owned by Matt M.  Several years ago I had a sandcast motor I bought from an old man in Phoenix.  When I first saw your post i started to panic since i sold the motor to a man in California, i thought i may have ruined a reunion. I thought I had your motor.  I went back and looked at some old Vin number pictures and realized it probably wasn't the motor, it was vin 6661. Any way good luck, let me know if I can help in any way. Jack
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: