Honda CB750 Sandcast

CR750 300-970 parts

Nap Bollemeijer

• View Profile
I hope you guys don't blame me for trying but I'm looking for original "300-970" and "971" items for my CR750 project.
Even used parts which i don't already have are welcome.

If this isn't the right place or I'm not supposed to do this please let me know.

acruz

• View Profile
Nap,
If you haven’t tried already, I️ would check out the SOHC forum
http://forums.sohc4.net
There’s A LOT of people there who would also know.
Good Luck

Nap Bollemeijer

• View Profile
I'm also posting on that forum under Napoleonb, I was hoping some of you guys here could help out.
But thanks for thinking along!

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
I hope you guys don't blame me for trying but I'm looking for original "300-970" and "971" items for my CR750 project.
Even used parts which i don't already have are welcome.

If this isn't the right place or I'm not supposed to do this please let me know.

i like it alot.

Nap Bollemeijer

• View Profile
If you want I can post about my CR build with al the original 970 items I've got.
I think it should make an interesting history about the CB750 development but it doesn't tick all the sandcast/K0 boxes.

sancastnorway

• View Profile
It would be great if you post some photo's of the original CR parts that you have. I am alos building a "kit-bike" but still miss a lot of parts...
Jan

ashimotok0

• View Profile
I only just picked upon your post Nap but today I listed two NOS in bag 14401-286-971 part number camchains on SOHC.net site. I didn't have a clue what to ask so I put them up for $100 each. They were bought by the same guy within a couple of hours. I had two of the 971's and one 970 (dog bone). If I  get anymore  are you interested ? Also,do you know what I should be paying for CR valves/guides/springs?

Nap Bollemeijer

• View Profile
I would like to have one for that price, especially the 971 version if you can obtain one.

ashimotok0

• View Profile
I would like to have one for that price, especially the 971 version if you can obtain one.

I now have another  -971 camchain part if you are interested Nap

Nap Bollemeijer

• View Profile