Honda CB750 Sandcast

Auction Countdown Timer for CB750-2110

DW69K0

• View Profile
Let's start a dollar pool bet to see who is closest to the sale price.
DW

Joe K

• View Profile
$135,000.  Even though the YouTube video says 35,000 to 40,000 British pounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v5YV4UcC7o

Joe K.

acruz

• View Profile
I was thinking about this:  If the bike sells for more than the previous pre-production CB750, would it be worth more as is or restored? 

DW69K0

• View Profile
My opinion, if the new owner takes the time an effort to find/replace the needed parts (not an easy task) that are not correct, bringing it back to its original PP condition, it would be just as valuable.
2113 has the original parts on it, in today's market that comands a premium.
Interesting thing, the collector world is much more aware of the rareness and importance of these two bikes since Vic sold 2113. Lots of awareness with all the media hype post sale, so it's hard to say, but it only take two individuals that both desire the bike to drive the final selling price.
DW

Steve Swan

• View Profile
    • cb750sandcastonly.com
My opinion, if the new owner takes the time an effort to find/replace the needed parts (not an easy task) that are not correct, bringing it back to its original PP condition, it would be just as valuable.
2113 has the original parts on it, in today's market that comands a premium.
Interesting thing, the collector world is much more aware of the rareness and importance of these two bikes since Vic sold 2113. Lots of awareness with all the media hype post sale, so it's hard to say, but it only take two individuals that both desire the bike to drive the final selling price.
DW

It's a job that requires enlisting the help of the owner of 2113 and George Beale.